Skip to main content

Changing your business status?

Posted by: , Posted on: - Categories: Operator licence
Senior Traffic Commissioner letter head

If you change your business entity - for example, from a sole trader to a limited company - you must apply for a new operator licence. This includes publishing an advert in the local paper and submitting the right financial information. Here we explain more about the pitfalls to watch out for and how to make sure you can still run your fleet.